Skip to content
- Download and install Compiler software (CodeBlocks).
http://www.codeblocks.org/downloads/binaries/Download your version compatible with your system. Notice ‘mingw’ word in the file name. Because ‘mingw’ is the compiler included in CodeBlocks software.
- Open New file ( File >> New >> Empty file )
- Save the file ‘welcome.c’ or ‘welcome.cpp’
- Write the sample code given below:
C Program File Name: welcome.c
printf("Welcome to C Programming!");
C++ Program File Name: welcome.cpp
using namespace std;
cout << "Welcome to C++ Programming!";
- Compile/Build the file ( Build Menu >> Build ) or keyboard Shortcut ‘Ctrl+F9’
- Run/Execute the file (Build Menu >> Run ) or keyboard Shortcut ‘Ctrl + Shift + F9’
- Success! Your are ready for programming.